14,500 Government Jobs State wise Recruitment Notifications

Andhra Pradesh Rythu Runamaafi Complete List at http://apcbsportal.ap.gov.in/loanstatus

Subject: Andhra Pradesh Rythu Runamaafi Full List for one time payment below 50,000 Rs Crop Loans.

 AP CM N.Chandra Babu Naidu finally announces the decision on debt relief scheme(Ap Rythu Runa Mafi list), which was woofing for a long while since the elections 2014. The full relief to below 50000 loans this year. The Andhra Pradesh State government is announces the quantum of relief to be provided to farmers under the Debt Redemption Scheme (Rythu Runamaafi). One a time payment to 50000 below crop loans and upto 1.5 lakhs loan get payment in 5 terms (20% in each term). The list of first phase Rythu Runamaafi will available on net from 6th December Saturday at apcbsportal.ap.gov.in/loanstatus

For Check Your Family Loan Status, These can be Searched by
  1. Ration Card
  2. Aadhar Card
  3. Loan Account No.
According to official sources, debt relief for loans below Rs.50000 in one goes in the first phase. We will update AP Rythu Runamaafi online list website in this page on 6-12-2014 (AP Rythu Runavimukthi beneficiary farmers list in online from 06-012-2014).As per the 'Debt Redemption Scheme', those who took loans between April 1, 2007 and December 31, 2013 are eligible for waiver. The government has decided to give Rs 10,000 per acre for horticulture farmers.

From December 10 onwards, amount of Rs 50000 will be allocated per family in entirety. Above Rs 50000 the sum will be given in five installments. First installment which is 20 per cent (of the total money) and they will be eligible to take fresh loans from bank. The remaining 80 per cent amount for families with loan amounts above Rs 50000 would be adjusted on annual basis over next four years as per norms. The AP government would bear total interest at the rate of 10 per cent.

Related Posts :


Post a Comment